The Right Question Institute (RQI) is a 501(c)(3) educational nonprofit organization. Financial support for RQI comes from three sources: individual donors, service-related revenue, and foundation grants.
Donors, service-related revenue, and foundation grants make the following possible:
- Development of RQI’s innovative educational strategy that helps people learn to become more self-sufficient.
- Dissemination of the strategy to organizations and programs all around the country and the world.
- Development of new methods and new ideas for building the capacity of all people, no matter their educational or literacy level, to participate in democracy on all levels and to make democracy work better.
We are deeply grateful to the many individual donors who provide essential support for our work. If you are interested in helping to democratize access to fundamental skills and strategies for thinking, learning, advocating, and democracy please consider donating here.
Democratize access to a foundational skill for thinking, learning, and democracy. Make your tax-deductible gift today.
Current funders include:
- The Hummingbird Fund for our work in education and on Microdemocracy.
- The National Science Foundation for our work in higher education.
- The Whitman Institute for our work on Microdemocracy.
The following are some of the funders who have supported our past work in various fields.
- The Boston Foundation
- The Cabot Family Charitable Trust
- Carnegie Corporation
- The Germanacos Foundation
- Germeshausen Foundation
- Herman and Frieda L. Miller Foundation
- The Jane B. Cook 1992 Charitable Trust
- Jane’s Trust
- The Joyce Foundation
- The Nellie Mae Education Foundation
- The David and Lucile Packard Foundation
- Partners HealthCare Community Benefits
- The Proteus Fund
- The Rhode Island Foundation
- Rita Allen Foundation
- Rockefeller Brothers Fund
- The Wallace Foundation