The work of the Right Question Institute (RQI) is made possible by strong support and contributions from the RQI board, core staff, interns from local colleges, consultants, and professionals in the field who help to drive the work in new, exciting ways.
The RQI Team
RQI values the perspectives and experiences of people from varying backgrounds. That value is reflected in our leadership and their stories. RQI is led by Co-Directors Luz Santana and Dan Rothstein, who are part of the founding core of the organization.
RQI Interns provide programmatic support to staff to help advance projects and initiatives across our fields of work. Current and past interns have worked with RQI while attending school at Harvard Graduate School of Education, Harvard College, Tufts University, Northeastern University, Boston College, Boston University, Brown University, Bates College, Washington University, UMass Boston, MIT, Suffolk University, and many others. There are opportunities to intern at RQI during the fall and spring academic semesters as well as during summer. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in applying.
- Mary Wendell, RQI Board President, is a volunteer for various nonprofit organizations. She currently chairs the Board of Trustees of the Forbes House Museum in Milton, MA and serves on the Board of Overseers for the Epiphany School in Boston. She is a former trustee of Middlebury College of which she is an alumna.
- Diane Englander, RQI Board Vice President, is an artist whose previous work was as a management consultant to non-profits, both independently and on the staff of Community Resource Exchange in NYC. She is a graduate of Harvard College and Harvard Law School.
- David Guberman, Chief Counsel, Massachusetts Department of Workforce Development
- Macky Buck, RQI Board Clerk and family day care provider and early childhood educator
- Lavada Berger, Partner, Transcend Education
- John Y. Campbell, Morton L. and Carole S. Olshan Professor of Economics, Harvard University
- Leslie Jimenez, Doctoral Student, Harvard Graduate School of Education
- Shonak Patel, Growth & Operations, Appcues
- Stephen Quatrano, Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Dan Rothstein, Co-Director, The Right Question Institute