WATCH THE RECORDING HERE. See below for the powerpoint from today’s webinar.
Come join us for a special, interactive webinar to share ideas for using the Question Formulation Technique (QFT) in remote or blended environments this fall. Experience two different ways to take the QFT virtual using Google Forms and Padlet. These tools can be adapted to make the QFT possible, intentional, and valuable for students in environments where physical closeness is no longer possible. You’ll get the chance to experience pieces of both tools and consider the feasibility of each for your setting. In addition, you’ll hear from two educators who used these tools last spring, explore student work, and walk away with free templates you can immediately download and use.
Katy Connolly, Education Program Associate, The Right Question Institute
Alyssa Park, 4th Grade Teacher, Gardnerville, NV
Shana Preece, 5th Grade Teacher, Paintsville, KY
Sarah Westbrook, Director of Professional Learning, The Right Question Institute
Links from today:
- Bitly to access today’s materials: https://bit.ly/QFT72320
- Access all of our free resources: https://rightquestion.org/
- The QFT on One Slide: https://rightquestion.org/
- QFT Google Forms Activity: https://bit.ly/GoogleForm723
- Alyssa’s Prezi: https://prezi.com/view/
- Alyssa’s Google Apps Guide: https://bit.ly/qft512
- Alyssa’s Google Apps Templates: https://bit.ly/2wukz7v
- QFT Prezi Activity Group #1: https://padlet.com/
- Register for a rightquestion.org account: https://rightquestion.org/
- Make your own virtual QFT templates: https://rightquestion.org/
See below for the powerpoint from today’s webinar.