* This event is open to educators in Texas only.
In this webinar, participants will:
- Receive a brief introduction to the history and rationale of the strategy;
- Experience the Framework for Accountable Decision Making, a component of the strategy which builds parents’ skills for participating more effectively in decisions;
- Explore examples of implementation and acquire resources and materials; and
- Strategize on how they can use the framework in their practice.
This webinar is part of the Webinar Series: Building Stronger School-Family Partnerships.
NOTE: Participants who complete this webinar with associated assignments can obtain 2.5 contact hours and a certificate for participation.