Join us in this interactive webinar to learn a simple, and powerful strategy to bring more people into the voting booth.
**Please note that the date of the event has been changed from October 9 to October 10.**
Date: October 10, 2019, Wednesday
Time: 3 pm Eastern time
Registration is free
At the Right Question Institute (RQI), we see voter engagement as a long game that is much more than just getting people to the voting booth on election day – it builds skills people can use in their daily lives to advocate for themselves. The Right Question Voter Engagement Strategy is a unique, nonpartisan, and scalable educational strategy that helps people learn to ask their own questions and see the connections between the services they receive and decisions made by elected officials.
Through this interactive working session, you will:
- Learn about the origins of the Right Question Strategy
- Have an active learning experience in the strategy
- Explore how to integrate it into your work
- Learn about free RQI resources available to implement the strategy in your work!
Join this session if you are:
- An adult educator who wants to build students critical thinking, self-advocacy and civic participation skills
- A frontline worker in social services who wants to build clients self-advocacy skills
- An educator trying to engage parents to have a say in decisions about public education
- A voter engagement enthusiast looking for an innovative and sustainable strategy to make it easier for people to see for themselves the value of voting
- Anyone interested in helping people they work with become better self-advocates