In the morning, an experience in the QFT for teaching and learning will provide participants an opportunity to learn through a collaborative thinking process how the QFT can be used in the classroom or in public programming to teach students/participants how to ask better questions. The morning experience on the QFT for teaching and learning includes:
- an overview of the value of question formulation for thinking, learning, and sparking curiosity.
- a collaborative, active learning experience in the QFT.
- an unpacking of how the QFT works and the thinking skills it helps individuals to develop.
- a selection of relevant QFT examples from college and university classrooms.
- an introduction to the art & the science of the QFT.
- a review of materials to support continued use the QFT in the classroom.