* This event is open to educators in Texas only.
Learn about the Question Formulation Technique (QFT), a step-by-step process used to produce, improve and strategize on how to use questions. Participants in this webinar will:
- Receive a brief introduction to the history and rationale of the strategy;
- Experience the QFT process, a component of the strategy which builds parents’ skills for asking more and better questions;
- Explore the rationale for strengthening parents question formulation skills;
- Explore examples of implementation and acquire resources and materials; and
- Strategize on how they can use the QFT in their own practice.
This webinar is part of the Webinar Series: Building Stronger School-Family Partnerships.
Coming up next is Part II of the Webinar Series on March 12, The Support, Monitor & Advocate Model: Three Key Roles Parents Can Play in Their Children’s Education.
NOTE: Participants who complete this webinar with associated assignments can obtain 2.5 contact hours and a certificate for participation.