This session is open to the public.
RQI will be leading a pre-convention workshop from 11:30 to 3:30 p.m. on Thursday, November 21.
The session will be led by Sarah Westbrook, director of professional learning at RQI; Lauren Carlton, an English teacher at Foxborough High School in Massachusetts; and Dana Huff, chair of the English department at Worcester Academy in Massachusetts.
See below for materials from today’s event, including:
- Today’s Powerpoint
- Lesson Planning Workbook
- QFT Timing Guide
- QFT FAQ Sheet
- Blog: Biography and Bioethics: 9th Graders Ask Questions about the Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by Ellen Gammel
- Blog: Creating a Culture of Questioning: Inquiry in Lower Elementary by Ashleigh Burry and Kristy Mandel
- Blog: Questions Lead to ‘Insightful, Original Analysis’ in AP Literature by Lauren Carlton
- Blog: Make Just One Change: Teach Students to Ask Their Own Questions by Dana Huff
- Dana Huff’s QFT Powerpoint Template
- The QFT on One Slide
- Using the QFT with Special Student Populations