Imagine starting your first unit of the year not with what students know, but with what they wonder. What would your students ask?
In classrooms across the country and in different corners of the world, teachers are finding ways to drive learning with questions like these, asked by real-life students:
- What would happen to the tides if we woke up one morning and the moon disappeared?
- How does the sun’s power get into you?
- If everyone were the same, would we still have stereotypes?
- Is the American Dream a little less true for some people?
- Why can’t you divide by zero?
What would teaching and learning look like if every student in class was asking questions like these? What else might then be possible?
- Visit Website [ english ]